Zhejiang University Chinese Government Scholarship 2020
Last Date To Apply:
Citizens of All Countries are Eligible
Master, PhD, M Phil
Field of Study:
Agriculture, Arts, Engineering, Diploma, IT and Computer Science, Medical, Management and Business, Natural and Social Sciences
Chinese scholarships counsil
About This Scholarship:
“Zhejiang University Chinese Government Scholarship 2020” or “Chinese Government Scholarship – Chinese University Program” is established by the Ministry of Education of China (hereinafter referred to as MOE), aiming to develop outstanding international talent and improve the perception of China’s higher education.
Under the mandate of the MOE, Zhejiang University is opening its application for full-time postgraduate studies under the 2020 Chinese Government Scholarship –Chinese University Program.
Must check our Scholarship Finder
COVERAGE of Zhejiang University Chinese Government Scholarship
- Accommodation on campus
Stipend: Granted in accordance with the relevant degree
- Medical Insurance
- Doctoral Degree Students: 3-4 academic years
- Master’s Degree Students: 2-3 academic years
Applicants who apply for courses instructed in Chinese must have a good command of the Chinese language. If their Chinese proficiency has not reached the requirement of our institution for professional learning (refer to section III below), they are required to take one-year remedial Chinese language courses and pass the relevant test prior to the studies in their specialties.
For those who take the one-year remedial Chinese language courses, the duration of the scholarship will be extended correspondingly.
- Applicants must be any national throughout the world except Chinese citizens and in good health.
- Applicants must NOT be registered students in Chinese universities at the time of application or graduates from Chinese universities whose graduation is less than one year ago.
- For doctoral degree studies, applicants must be under the age of 40 and must have a master’s degree.
- For master’s degree studies applicants must be under the age of 35 and have a bachelor’s degree.
- Applicants with Bachelors’ Degree Diplomas obtained from Top 500 World Universities according to the ARWU ranking or Zhejiang University’s overseas partner universities are welcome to apply.）
- Applicants should have a competitive academic record.
- Applicants should have strong scientific research ability.
- Applicants should not be beneficiaries of any other scholarships.
- Language proficiency requirements:
Get Scholarships by Choice
Just select options and click on Find Now
- Zhejiang University will review all the applications
- Decisions for admission and for granting the scholarships will be done on the basis of the applicant competitiveness and academic record
- The final name list of the scholarship awardees for postgraduate programs will be sent to China Scholarship Council (CSC) for review
- After the name list is reviewed and approved by China Scholarship Council CSC the scholarship awardees will be notified by the university
Documents for Zhejiang University Scholarship 2020
- Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship, along with a recent photograph
- A photocopy of fresh passport
- The highest degree certificate must be originals or notarized copies.
- If applicants are university students, they must provide an official pre-graduation certificate showing their student status and stating the expected graduation date.
- Academic transcripts must be original documents or notarized copies.
- Undergraduate degree transcripts for master and those for doctoral degree studies need to provide their undergraduate and graduate transcripts.
- Photocopies of language (Chinese or English) proficiency certificates.
- Applicants for Chinese-instructed programs must provide the photocopy of the HSK certificate.
- Applicants for English-instructed programs must provide the certificate of TOEFL or IELTS test score.
- Personal statement, in Chinese or English, should include study and work experience, reasons for application and study proposal. No less than 1500 words.
- Two letters of recommendation
- Published academic papers or other academic achievements.
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form
Must check our Scholarship Finder
How To Apply:
Application procedure for Zhejiang University Chinese Government Scholarship 2020
- Mailing Address: Room 418, International College Building, West Zone, Zi-jin-gang Campus, Zhejiang University, Hangzhou，China
- Post Code: 310058
- Email: [email protected]
- Tel: +86 571 87951537
- Fax: +86 571 87951755
- Website: http://iczu.zju.edu.cn
Note: Please pay close attention to the web site of International College for changes and updates of information.
Help your friends/class fellows by sharing this scholarship with them.