Vietnam International Education Development (VIED) Scholarship
Last Date To Apply:
Field of Study:
Agriculture, Arts, Engineering, IT and Computer Science, Medical, Management and Business, Natural and Social Sciences
University of Macquarie
About This Scholarship:
Macquarie University offer full funded scholarship with the sponsorship of the Vietnam International Education Development (VIED) of the Ministry of Education and Training (MOET), Vietnam, to Vietnamese students whose outputs will contribute to the vision of VIED.
The objective of the partnership is to provide high quality research training to qualified students from Vietnam with the aim of developing research collaborations between the Ministry of Education and Training, Vietnam and Macquarie University.
- MQRES Tuition Fee Scholarship; and
- MQRES Stipend (living allowance)
To be eligible, applicants must:
- Only Vietnamese nationals are eligible
- Must have a master’s degree with a major research component awarded at distinction level
- Must be eligible for admission to a PhD and not have already completed a PhD
- Must be full time student
- Must be Shortlisted by MOET/VIED and Macquarie University will undertake final selection for the scholarship
Get Scholarships by Choice
Just select options and click on Find Now
- Application submitted to both VIED and Macquarie University.
- New applicants will need to apply to Macquarie University for admission and scholarship.
- For details on how to submit an application please visit the HDR How to Apply website.
- New applicants apply by completing the Online HDR Candidature and Scholarship Application via the Online Application System.
- Macquarie University will assess the application for PhD admission and scholarship eligibility.
- Two recommendation letter are required
- Submit an application directly to VIED
- VIED will shortlist the candidate for scholarship recommendation
How To Apply:
Help your friends/class fellows by sharing this scholarship with them.