University of West London Scholarships in UK 2020 – Undergraduate
University of West London Scholarships 2020, Scholarships in UK 2020 For Undergraduate. Scholarship in UK 2020 For Undergraduate. Scholarships in United Kingdom 2020. Full-time Undergraduate Bursary.
Last Date To Apply:
Field of Study:
Agriculture, Arts, Engineering, IT and Computer Science, Medical, Management and Business, Natural and Social Sciences
university west london
About This Scholarship:
The UNIVERSITY OF WEST LONDON offer full funded scholarships for needy and deserving students to complete their studies
- Total number of scholarships 550
- Stipend for each scholarship is £1,500
- Maximum Duration of three years.
- Stationary expenditures
Students must meet the following
- Must be paying ‘Home’ or ‘EU’ fees
- Must have income less than £25,000 per year
- Must be regular student in UWL
- Care leavers
- Disabled students
- Early applicants
- Students on a BA/BSc/BEng with Foundation Year (will automatically be eligible for the Path to Success Scholarship – no application is necessary)
- International students
- Students undertaking a postgraduate qualification
- Any other students whose fees are paid or part-paid through a sponsorship arrangement (eg Degree Apprentices, collaborative students or NHS sponsored)
- Students studying part-time
- Applicants should provide the following documents with their application form:
- Confirmation of Offer from the University of West London (only if applying prior to enrolment)
- Applicants in receipt of a maintenance loan from SFE who have not given consent to share information with the University will have to submit evidence of the total household income (ie both parents or independent students) – a P60 for the financial year ending April 2019, three months of payslips or proof of benefit entitlement
- EU students not in receipt of a maintenance loan and unable to provide the evidence above must submit a certified translation and originals of documents evidencing their household income in their home country (ie end of financial year tax return, formal letter of employment with salary breakdown or social security support letter) Notifications of award will be conditional on:
- Confirmation that applicants have met the condition of their offer and have fully enrolled at UWL
- Any evidence required as stated above Final allocation will be made once applicants have fully enrolled with the University and checks of attendance and engagement are confirmed.
How To Apply:
Help your friends/class fellows by sharing this scholarship with them.