University of Canterbury Scholarships 2020 – [Fully Funded] for International students
University of Canterbury Scholarships 2020 for International students. Get University of Canterbury Scholarships 2020 Fully Funded for Graduate, Undergraduate. The applications are open to apply for the University of Canterbury Scholarship 2020 in New Zealand For bachelor degree.
Last Date To Apply:
Merit Based, Need Based
Citizens of All Countries are Eligible
Field of Study:
Agriculture, Arts, Engineering, Diploma, IT and Computer Science, Medical, Management and Business, Natural and Social Sciences
About This Scholarship:
The University of Canterbury New Zealand offers the scholarship to supports top-achieving international students commencing an undergraduate degree program at the University of Canterbury.
This scholarship is not for those students who have already undertaken partial study in an undergraduate degree program at a New Zealand tertiary institution. The scholarship is tenable for full-time enrolment in the first year of a program for an undergraduate degree at the University.
Coverage For University of Canterbury Scholarships 2020
Financial assistance with tuition fees, to one of the following values (as determined by the Selection Committee):
- $20,000 or
- $15,000 or
- The scholarship is paid to a recipient’s tuition fees account at the time of enrolment in a program
Period Canterbury Scholarships 2020
- One year
Number Available Annually:
Up to twenty-five, across three scholarship rounds
- Applicants must be full-fee-paying international students.
- Applicants may not be citizens of New Zealand or Australia
- Applicants must be completed, or have completed on or after 1 January of the year before the year of application, a university entrance-level qualification that permits entry into a University of Canterbury undergraduate degree program
- students who are undertaking, or have completed, a program at the UC International College are eligible to apply
- Applications must be made online at the Scholarships website
- The scholarship is awarded by the Council of the University on the recommendation of a selection committee
- Selection criteria in making its recommendation for an award and its value, the committee considers,
- quality of achievement in a program of study
- character, and evidence of leadership potential
- financial circumstances;
- the strategic objective of the University.
Applicable Enrolment During Tenure:
Must be enrolled full-time in the first year of a program for an undergraduate degree at the University of Canterbury
How To Apply:
Help your friends/class fellows by sharing this scholarship with them.