Scholarship in UK 2020 Bangor University Santander Masters Scholarships
Bangor University Santander Masters Scholarships 2020. Scholarship in UK 2020 at Bangor University. Bangor University Santander Masters Scholarships 2020 for international students. Scholarship in United Kingdom
Last Date To Apply:
Belgium, Germany, Italy, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States of America, China, Russia, Singapore, Qatar
Master, M Phil
Field of Study:
Agriculture, Arts, Engineering, Diploma, IT and Computer Science, Medical, Management and Business, Natural and Social Sciences
About This Scholarship:
The University of Bangor offers postgraduate scholarships in partnership with Santander Bank to talented and needy students to some selected countries
- The stipend of value £5,000 each will be awarded to students starting on a Masters degrees in January 2020
- All scholarships are for a period of one year only.
Eligible Candidates countries
- Puerto Rico
- A national from one of the 21 above mentioned countries l
- Enroll as a full time student in university
- You must have formal offer from university:
- Must have a good UK bachelor degree or equivalent degree from a recognized institution of higher education from your home country
Get Scholarships by Choice
Just select options and click on Find Now
- The Santander Scholarships will be awarded on the basis of academic merit, personal qualities and achievements.
- Ensure that you have included the following documents along with your
- Successful applicants will normally be notified of the outcome by mid-December.
- The Scholarships are awarded to new full-time students enrolling on Masters Courses in January 2020, 2019/20 academic year.
- Complete application form
- A copy of your transcript(s) from your most recent program of study
- A copy of your offer letter from Bangor University (if applicable)
- A copy of your English language test score – IELTS
How To Apply:
Help your friends/class fellows by sharing this scholarship with them.