Newcastle University Scholarships in Australia 2019-2020 For International Students – by FEBE
Last Date To Apply:
Citizens of All Countries are Eligible
Field of Study:
UNIVERSITY OF NEWCASTLE
About This Scholarship:
The University of Newcastle offer full funded scholarship to talented students in the field of engineering and built environment. The purpose of this scholarship is to encourage international undergraduate students who are studying in University of Newcastle, Callaghan Campus
Field of study
- Built Environment.
- Annual allowance of AUD$5,000 (tuition fee)
- General allowance of $AUD2500 per semester
There is no limit of the scholarships available as the Faculty aims to support all students who meet the eligibility criteria.
- Any national throughout the world
- The eligibility criteria is as follows
- Be a new undergraduate student to the Faculty of Engineering & Built Environment in the University of Newcastle
- Be enrolling or enrolled in an undergraduate program within the Faculty of Engineering and Built Environment, in University campus
- Must r enrolled full-time to study on campus, at any UON Australian campus.
- Be eligible for entry to the program as a full-fee paying international student.
There is no separate application is required for this scholarship
Scholarships will be awarded automatically to students upon application to study an eligible Faculty of Engineering and Built Environment undergraduate degree program at the University of Newcastle.
How To Apply:
Help your friends/class fellows by sharing this scholarship with them.