Korean Government Scholarship Program 2020
Korean Government Scholarship Program 2020 is Merit based and for international students. ???? Apply now for “Korean Government Scholarship Program 2020”.
This scholarship is Merit Based and students of Agriculture, Engineering, IT and Computer Science, Medical, Management and Business, Natural and Social Sciences can apply.
Last Date To Apply:
Citizens of All Countries are Eligible
Graduate, Postgraduate, Undergraduate, Master, M Phil
Field of Study:
Agriculture, Engineering, IT and Computer Science, Medical, Management and Business, Natural and Social Sciences
About This Scholarship:
About This Scholarship:
Application for undergraduate, Master’s or PhD. courses are invited from different Universities in Republic of Korea to enhance mutual relationship between countries.
- Airfare: Actual cost
- Resettlement Allowance: KRW 200,000
- Living Allowance for Undergraduate: KRW800,000
- Living Allowance for Graduate: KRW900,000
- Medical Insurance: KRW 20,000(per month)
- Language Courses: KRW 800,000per quarter
- Tuition Fees: Actual cost(No more than 5 million KRW )per semester)
- Award for Excellent Korean
- Language Proficiency: KRW100,000
- Research Support: KRW210,000 -240,000(per semester)
- Printing Costs(Dissertation): KRW500,000 -800,000
- Completion Grant: KRW100,000(Once)
These Links are Useful for you:
Eligibility Criteria For Korean Government Scholarship Program 2020:
- Candidate and their parents should be citizen of their origin country.
- Candidate must have a good physical and mental health to live for long time in foreign country.
- For Undergraduate study maximum age limit is 25 and for Graduate study Maximum age limit is 40 years.
- Candidate should have passed last degree with 80% marks or G.P.A.
Note: Applicants have Korean nationality are not allowed to apply.
Korea Language Training
Grantees are required to take Korean language training course of 1 year from domestic university is necessary for application.Those candidates who already have taken course with score higher than 5 can apply on the basis of that course
Get Scholarships by Choice
Just select options and click on Find Now
Application Procedure for Korean Government Scholarship Program 2020:
Applications with required documents will be submitted to the Koran Embassy in invited country.
NIIED assesses candidates and informs the Korean Embassy of selected applicants.
1 original and 3 photocopies of documents given below.
- Completed Application Form
- NIIED Pledge
- Personal Statement
- Study Plan
- Two Recommendation Letters
- Completed Self Medical Assessment
- Graduation Certificate of High School
- Result awaiting students can submit provisional certificate.
- High School Grade Transcript (including a description of the school’s grading system)
- Certificates of Citizenship of the Applicant and Parents (Examples: a birth certificate, a government-issued certificate indicating the parent-child relationship, a family register, or parents’ passport copies)
- Official Test Results on Korean or English Proficiency (Optional)
- Only TOPIK results will be accepted for the Korean language proficiency.
- Certificate of Health (Form 7, only for candidates who successfully pass the 2nd round of selection)
- The certificate of health must be completed and signed by a doctor.
- Copy of the Applicant’s Passport (only for candidates who successfully pass the 2nd round of selection)
How To Apply:
Help your friends/class fellows by sharing this scholarship with them.