Konrad Adenauer Stiftung Scholarship 2020 – KAS Scholarship
Konrad Adenauer Stiftung Scholarship 2020. KAS Scholarship 2020 is allows Graduate, Postgraduate, Undergraduate, Master, PhD and M.Phil students. Konrad Adenauer Stiftung Scholarship 2020 For International students. KAS Scholarship 2020 is merit based. View all detail about Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung Scholarship
Last Date To Apply:
Citizens of All Countries are Eligible
Graduate, Postgraduate, Undergraduate, Master, PhD, M Phil
Field of Study:
Agriculture, Arts, Engineering
Konrad-Adenaure -Stiftong (KAS)
About This Scholarship:
Basic Information about “Konrad Adenauer Stiftung Scholarship 2020”
Konrad-Adenaure-Stiftung (KAS) is a political organization committed to promoting law and democracy, enforcing the social and economic system and raising human rights worldwide. In keeping with these rules, our organization is providing scholarships to international master students and graduates at universities in Germany. In this way, we promote the establishment of international cultural dialogues, international relations, as well as the internationalization of universities and science.
Coverage of KAS Scholarship 2020:
For Graduate and Postgraduate Level: € 850 (Monthly) for 2 years
For PhD Scholars: € 1.200 (Monthly) for 3 years
Health care Insurance: € 120 per month
Refunded of amount: € 1.500 per semester
Network and Seminars
Moreover, scholars will also become a member of an active and living network. They can get benefits of three types:
- Personal contact and mentoring.
- A wide seminar program
- Regional and local activities of our more than 140 different university groups.
What Is The Eligibility Criteria For Konrad Adenauer Stiftung Scholarship 2020?
To get the scholarship Applicant must have:
- Academic degree of University level.
- Good academic performance.
- Age under 30 years,
- Good German language (B2-level) skill,
- Minimum 3-semester plan to study in German universities.
Students in Medicine or Pharmacy can only apply if they have completed intermediate from Germany.
These Links are Useful for you:
Get Scholarships by Choice
Just select options and click on Find Now
Application Procedure For KAS Scholarship:
Applicants from mentioned countries can submit their written applications in KAS office Budapest, Seoul, Amman and a capital city in a West African country (yet to be determined) where interviews will be conducted. Please check their websites for the exact procedure and address.
If applicants are already studying in Germany, they can apply online and upload required documents before the last date of application.
What Documents are required to apply for the Konrad Adenauer Stiftung Scholarship?
- A CV with detailed previous work in tabular form.
- Motivation letter.
- Copies of Academic certificates in German translation.
- German language skills (B 2) certificate.
- A recommendation letter about academic potential
- A recommendation letter about personal interest and social values
- Certificate of admission or matric from the German university
- A photo.
For PhD applicants add these documents also:
- A detailed description of your doctoral thesis (4-5 pages in German or English)
- Another recommendation letter written by thesis supervisor.
How To Apply:
How to apply for Konrad Adenauer Stiftung Scholarship 2020?
- Click on the above button of “Official Announcement”. or Click Here
- Scroll to the end of the page. You will see two links as shown in the image below
- Click on both links one after others to download 2 pdf files.
- Open these pdf files and view all guidelines in detail.
The website is not in the English language. So open the link “google” or in the “chrome” browser because they can translate it into English easily.
Help your friends/class fellows by sharing this scholarship with them.