Khalifa University UAE Latest Scholarship 2019 For Master and PhD
Khalifa University UAE Latest Scholarship 2019 For Master and PhD. Khalifa University scholarship 2019, 2020. UAE Latest Scholarship 2019. Latest UAE Scholarship for International Students 2020. For Master and PhD.
Khalifa University scholarships 2019, 2020. UAE Latest Scholarships 2019. Latest UAE Scholarships for International Students 2020. For Master and PhD ***
Last Date To Apply:
Merit Based, Need Based
United Arab Emirates
Citizens of All Countries are Eligible
Field of Study:
Engineering, IT and Computer Science, Natural and Social Sciences
KHALIFA UNIVERSITY UAE
About This Scholarship:
Applications are now open to apply for the Khalifa University Scholarship 2020 in the United Arab Emirates invites applications for fully funded scholarships for Masters and PhD programs. Khalifa University is one of the best university in UAE, Abu Dabhi and is offering the best scholarship around the globe for international students. Monthly stipend is over 8,000-10,000 AED which is around 350,000 to 420,000/- Such a huge amount is offered to the scholars, which is even better than getting a job.
What it is Offering:
Khalifa University is offering Scholarships for Masters, Ph.D and Doctor of Medicine for Spring 2020. This fully funded Scholarship in UAE covers all educational expenses.
The scholarship is offered for a wide range of disciplines, and is available for all the International Students from around the world and Nationals of UAE.
This scholarship allows students from following field of studies;
Master’s Degree Program Applicants:
- Bachelor degree in relevant subject
- English Proficiency Certificate
- A minimum of two referee recommendations (provided via online form).
- Statement of purpose (500-1,000 words).
- Admission interview
Doctorate Degree Program Applicants:
- Masters degree in Relevant subject
- A minimum of two referee recommendations (provided via online form)
- Statement of purpose (500-1,000 words)
- Research statement (500-1,000 words)
- Admission interview
Get Scholarships by Choice
Just select options and click on Find Now
- Detailed CV
- Certified Copy of Bachelors and /or Master Degree Certificate
- Official transcripts
- Equivalency certificate issued by the UAE Ministry of Education
for applicants that have graduated from institutions outside of the UAE
- Statement of Purpose (500 to 1,000 words)
- Two Recommendation Letter
- Research Statement (500 to 1,000 words – Ph.D. applicants only)
- English language proficiency score certificate (IELTS, TOEFL or EmSAT).
Official TOEFL score reports can be sent directly by your institution
to Khalifa University of Science and Technology using the institutional TOEFL code 0960.
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE) score report.
Official score reports can be sent directly to Khalifa University of Science and Technology using the institutional GRE code 0822.
- Passport sized photograph on a White Background.
- Valid passport. International applicants who reside in the UAE should also upload a clear copy of their valid UAE visa.
- Family Book (Khulasat Al Qaid – UAE National applicants only).
- Valid UAE national ID card (for national and international applicants who currently reside in the UAE).
How To Apply:
How to Apply for Khalifa University Scholarships UAE for Master and PhD Programs
Applications for the Khalifa University Scholarships are Accepted Online. You have to Apply Online through the Graduate Admission Portal. The Official Advertisement is given below.
Help your friends/class fellows by sharing this scholarship with them.