Joint China Scholarship Council – University of Sheffield PhD programme 2020-21
Last Date To Apply:
Field of Study:
Agriculture, Arts, Engineering, IT and Computer Science, Medical, Management and Business, Natural and Social Sciences
Chinese Scholarship Council,University of Sheffield
About This Scholarship:
The University of Sheffield offer full funded scholarships to Chinese PhD students having excellent academic background. The scholarships are supported jointly by the University of Sheffield and China Scholarships council . The University of Sheffield will provide the fees.
- University tuition fees
- One return ticket from China to the UK.
- Duration of this scholarship is 48 months.
Successful candidates must have submitted their thesis and defend it via oral examination within four years.
- Scholarships will be awarded on the basis of academic excellence and the research proposal
- Health ,demographic change and wellbeing
- Food security, sustainable agriculture and the bioeconomy
- Secure, clean and efficient energy
- Smart, green and integrated transport
- Climate action, environment, resource efficiency and raw materials
- The changing world – inclusive, innovative and reflective societies
- Secure societies – protecting freedom and security of citizens
- Candidates must be applying to start a new full-time PhD
- Must be a national of China
- Hong Kong or Macau nationals are not eligible
- Must have offer from the University of Sheffield
- Must return to China after completion of program
- Must meet the English language criteria.
There are three different ways to apply for this scholarships
- Researching your own idea with an academic supervisor
- As part of an existing research project
- Within one of our Centres for Doctoral Training (CDTs)
for complete application procedure visit
How To Apply:
for more detail visit CSC
for instruction click here
to apply for this scholarship click here
Help your friends/class fellows by sharing this scholarship with them.