HONG KONG PhD FELLOWSHIP SCHEME 2020/21 Hong Kong
Last Date To Apply:
Citizens of All Countries are Eligible
Field of Study:
Agriculture, Arts, Engineering, Diploma, IT and Computer Science, Medical, Management and Business, Natural and Social Sciences
About This Scholarship:
The Hong kong HKPFS offer a variety of scholarships to international students in the eight universities of Hongkong
- City University of Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Baptist University
- Lingnan University
- The Chinese University of Hong Kong
- The Education University of Hong Kong
- The Hong Kong Polytechnic University
- The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology
- The University of Hong Kong
- Annual stipend of HK$309,600
- Conference and research-related travel allowance of HK$12,900 annual
- The period of scholarship is three years.
- 250 PhD Fellowships will be awarded
Candidates who are seeking admission as new full time PhD students in the following eight universities, irrespective of their country of origin, prior work experience and ethnic background, should be eligible to apply.
Shortlisted applicants, subject to their proposed areas of studies, will be reviewed by one of the following two Selection Panels:
- Science, Medicine, Engineering and Technology –
- Humanities, Social Science and Business Studies.
While candidates’ academic excellence is the primary consideration, the Selection Panels will take into account factors such as the candidates’ research ability and potential, communication and interpersonal skills as well as leadership abilities.
How To Apply:
Help your friends/class fellows by sharing this scholarship with them.