Hispanic Scholarship Fund 2021-2022 | New HSF Scholarship
Hispanic Scholarship Fund 2021-2022 is the latest scholarship HSF(Hispanic Scholarship Fund) Scholar Program 2021. Get all information about it.
Last Date To Apply:
Merit Based, Need Based
United States Of America
United States of America
Intermediate, Graduate, Undergraduate
Field of Study:
Management and Business, Other
About This Scholarship:
The HSF Scholar Program is designed to empower courageous young leaders of Hispanic heritage. The program helps ensure students achieve their higher education and career goals.
Every year, 10,000 outstanding students are selected as HSF Scholars. While only some will receive HSF Scholarships, due to funding limitations, all Scholars have access to HSF’s full range of invaluable Scholar Support Services.
The HSF Scholar designation is available, on a competitive basis, to:
- Graduating high school seniors
- Undergraduate students (all years)
- Community college students transferring to four-year universities
- Graduate students
HSF SCHOLAR BENEFITS
As an HSF Scholar, you will have access to HSF Scholar Support Services, as well as the possibility of receiving an HSF Scholarship. HSF Scholar Support Services include mentorship, leadership development, career services, knowledge building, and wellness training. Career services include but are not limited to, access to internships and job opportunities with HSF corporate partners.
Scholarship awards are based on merit; amounts range from $500 to $5,000, based on relative need, among the Scholars selected.
Eligibility Criteria For the Hispanic Scholarship Fund 2021-2022?
Following are the requirement to apply for the Hispanic Scholarship Fund:
- Must be of Hispanic heritage
- Minimum of 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent) for high school students
- Minimum of 2.5 GPA on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent) for undergraduate and graduate students
- Plan to enroll full-time in an accredited, public or not-for-profit, four-year university, or graduate school, in the US, for the 2020-2021 academic year
- US Citizen, Permanent Legal Resident, DACA or Eligible Non-Citizen (as defined by FAFSA)
- Submit the FAFSA or state-based financial aid forms (if applicable)
- All majors and graduate fields accepted
- Emphasis on STEM majors and students pursuing a graduate degree in STEM
- Graduate students working towards an MD, MBA, or JD are highly encouraged to apply
The application procedure to apply for the Hispanic Scholarship Fund 2021-2022 is very simple. You need to create an account on the official website of the Hispanic scholarship fund(scroll down to learn how to create an account and apply).
How To Apply:
How to apply for the Hispanic Scholarship Fund 2021-2022?
Follow these steps to learn how to apply for the Hispanic Scholarship Fund 2021-2022
Note: If you have already created an account then simply use your old account by signing in.
- Go to the top of the page and click on the “Apply Now” button or Click Here.
- A sign-up form will be shown. Just fill the fields of the form.
- Fille your “First and Last Name” in the respective fields. (This is required).
- Select your “Date of Birth“.
- Profile: Now you need to select the account type. As you are applying for the scholarship so you have to select the “Student” option.
- Type your active “email” address in both email fields. Must check your email address after filling.
- Next are the “password” fields. You must have to follow some guidelines to select a strong password like,
- More than 8 characters: password must be more than 8 characters.
- Upper case letters: Use upper case letters as “A, B, etc”.
- Lower case letters: Use lower case letters as “a, b, etc”.
- Use Numbers: Use numbers like “1, 2, 3, etc”.
- Use Symbols: Use symbols like “!, @, #, $, %, ^, etc”
- Click on the “terms and conditions” box and then click to verify the captcha. Then click on “Create Account”.
Help your friends/class fellows by sharing this scholarship with them.