HEC Indigenous Scholarships 2020 For PhD
Get HEC Indigenous Scholarships 2020 For PhD. HEC PhD Scholarships 2020. HEC PhD Scholarships 2020 For Pakistani students. HEC PhD Indigenous Scholarships 2020
Last Date To Apply:
Field of Study:
Agriculture, Arts, Engineering, IT and Computer Science, Medical, Natural and Social Sciences
About This Scholarship:
Applications are required from Pakistani nationals who wish to complete a PhD from HEC recognized universities / degree awarding Institutes (DIAs). This scholarship is being offered in all fields of study / departments under the following project “Indigenous PHD Fellowship for 5000 Scholars-Phase-II, Batch-VI”.
Following Students can avail scholarship.
- Enrolled in PHD
- Master/MPhill (18 Years Completed)
- Master/MPhill (18 Years Enrolled)
- Bachelors/Masters (16 Years Completed)
Support to Scholar:
- For MS Scholars
Stipend of Rs.12, 000/month + Rs.1, 000 increment/annual.
- For PHD Scholars
Stipend of Rs.18, 000/month + Rs.1, 500 increment/annual.
- Book Allowance
- Thesis charges
Rs.10, 000 (one time completion)
PKR 60,000(one time).
Support to University for HEC Indigenous Scholarships For PhD Studies
- 100,000/annual for Tuition fee + other expenses.
- 60,000/ annual for lab/workshop equipment during PhD for 03 years.
- 20000once on completion of thesis.\
- 150,000 Maximum Grant/incentives for Supervisor on PhD completion and BASR approval etc.
Eligibility Criteria for HEC Indigenous Scholarships For PhD Studies
- Applicant must have Pakistani/AJK Nationality.
- Applicant should have completed minimum 16 years of education.
- There should be no 3rd division in whole academic carrier.
- Minimum 3.0/4.0 in semester system or 1st division in annual system is required.
- MS/MPhill degree for direct admission in PhD.
- The age of the candidate should be a maximum of 35 years (5 year relaxation for employee at public sector/full time regular faculty of Public sector universities) by the date of application.
- The applicants who are already receiving any scholarship from the Government/HEC cannot avail this scholarship.
- Study leave is essentially required for employees.
- HEC Aptitude test
- It is mandatory to PASS Aptitude test (HAT) conducted by HEC.
Merit Criteria for HEC Indigenous Scholarships For PhD Studies
- 50 Marks required in HAT.
- Merit Formula
HAT Test+ 50% AEF
Get Scholarships by Choice
Just select options and click on Find Now
Application Procedure for HEC Indigenous Scholarships For PhD Studies:
- Step 1:
Register yourself to “eportal.hec.gov.pk” and makea profile by updating documents.
- Step 2:
Go to”Scholarships & Grants” and choose “Indigenous Scholarship”, apply for Indigenous Scholarship in desired category.
Applicant must be submit Fee deposit slip/ATM transfer slip of RS. 500/- must be submitted as application processing fee in the account number 1742-79001334-01, Habib Bank Limited. Preserve your original fee deposit slip which will be required for further process.
Note:No document is required in hard form while submitting application.
How To Apply:
Help your friends/class fellows by sharing this scholarship with them.