Ertegun Graduate Scholarship Programme [2021-2022] University of oxford
Ertegun Graduate Scholarship Programme 2019 [2019-2020]. ertegun graduate scholarship 2019. ertegun scholarship oxford. ertegun scholarship 2019. Ertegun scholarship scholarship 2019. ertegun scholarship scholarships 2019.
Ertegun Graduate Scholarship Programme 2019-2020 For PhD, M Phil. For International Students. Ertegun Scholarship Programe 2019 is offerd at Oxford University
Last Date To Apply:
Citizens of All Countries are Eligible
PhD, M Phil
Field of Study:
University of Oxford
About This Scholarship:
Ertegun Graduate Scholarship University of oxford
University of Oxford offer scholarships for Funds students seeking graduate study in the Humanities Division, including history, art history, philosophy, English literature, world languages ,film studies, gender studies, Asian studies, classics, music, with the collaboration of Mica and Ahmet Ertegun Graduate Scholarship Program
Coverage of Ertegun Graduate Scholarship University of oxford
- Full tuition fee
- Annual grant for living expenditures £15,009
- Ertegun House, (for writing and research, as well as opportunities to participate in social occasions, lively lectures, performances and other activities developed expressly for the Scholars
Fields of study
- Classical archaeology
- English Language and Literature
- Fine Art
- Philology and Phonetics;
- Medieval and Modern Languages
- Oriental Studies
- Theology and Religion; Film Aesthetics
- Women’s Studies.
The Mica and Ahmet Ertegun Graduate Scholarship Programme funds full-time graduate degrees in various subjects within the Humanities.
The scholarship will cover course fees and a grant for living costs of at least £15,285. Awards are made for the full duration of your fee liability for the agreed course. Established in 2012, the programme is supported by the generosity of Mica Ertegun.
To be considered for this scholarship, you must select ‘Mica and Ahmet Ertegun Postgraduate Scholarships in the Humanities’ in the University of Oxford scholarships section, attach the Ertegun supporting statement to your Oxford graduate application and submit your application for graduate study by the relevant January deadline for your course. See the relevant course page for the deadline applicable to your course.
For further information on these scholarships please see the dedicated Ertegun Graduate Scholarship Programme in the Humanities website. You will be able to find resources available to scholars such as sections on Ertegun House, scholar experience, alumni profiles, news and events.
Oxford is at the forefront of humanities research internationally, and attracts outstanding academics, researchers and students from across the globe.
Graduate students have the opportunity to undertake their studies and research in a stimulating, challenging and highly rewarding intellectual environment.
The Humanities Division offers taught graduate and research degrees in a wide range of subjects. Some of these subjects are relatively new and many cross the boundaries of traditional disciplines. Others are areas of academic research that have long been recognised as of central importance, and they include some that few other universities are still able to support. In every case our objective is to sustain and to teach the highest standards of scholarship.
Oxford is immensely proud to be able to offer the Ertegun Scholarships in the Humanities. The University has one goal in mind when selecting Ertegun Scholars: to choose the very best students who will realise Mica Ertegun’s Mission and one day become leaders in their chosen fields.
These are highly competitive scholarships with over 1,500 applicants for around 15 awards each year, with an average 1.5% success rate for Masters candidates and 1.3% for Doctoral candidates.
Ertegun Graduate Scholarship University of oxford
- Any national throughout the world
- No age limit
- Mustt be new enrolled student
- Current enrolled students are no eligible
- Ertegun Scholarships Selection Committee made up of the Head of Oxford’s Humanities Division assess the application and make the decisions
- Shortlisted candidates will initially be identified by faculties and will be interviewed by a Faculty representative.
- All successful candidates will be notified by email.
- You apply for the scholarship at the same time as you apply to Oxford by selecting ‘Mica and Ahmet Ertegun Graduate Scholarships in the Humanities’ in the Funding Section of the University’s Graduate Application Form. The online application form for October 2021 is available from 1 September 2020, with a 8 January 2021 (noon) deadline. Some courses managed by the Social Sciences Division are also eligible. These have a later deadline of 22 January 2021. Please refer to the Graduate Admissions website for the most up to date information about deadlines.
How To Apply:
Help your friends/class fellows by sharing this scholarship with them.