Ehsaas scholarship program 2019 – HEC Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship 2019
Ehsaas scholarship 2019, HEC Ehsaas Scholarship Program. Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Program 2019. Ehsaas scholarship program 2019, ehsaas scholarship eligibility criteria. Ehsaas scholarship 2019. HEC Ehsaas scholarships 2019. HEC Undergraduate Scholarship 2019. Ehsaas scholarship program. HEC ehsaas scholarship. HEC ehsaas scholarship 2019. PM ehsaas program 2019 imran khan scholarship 2019. imran khan ehsaas program pti ehsaas program 2019. Ehsaas scholarships 2019, HEC Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship 2019.
Last Date To Apply:
Merit Based, Need Based, Not Confirmed
Field of Study:
Agriculture, Arts, Engineering, Diploma, IT and Computer Science, Medical, Management and Business, Natural and Social Sciences
About This Scholarship:
Ehsaas scholarship program 2019 is based on assessment of need and merit as well as availability of funds. Selection will be decided on the basis of information provided in this form and investigations for the authentication of provided information. Candidate may be required to appear for interview(s).
- Students who are currently enrolled in Undergraduate degree programs
- Candidates who have secured admission on merit; Merit means that the student has fulfilled admission criteria of the respective university in which he/she intends to study
- Age limit will be followed as per university regulations i.e. maximum age under which an applicant is allowed to take admission for offered Undergraduate programs at the university
- Students already availing any other scholarship or grant are ineligible
- Students who have secured admission on Self-sustain/Self- support/Self finance evening programs are ineligible
- Distant learning students are ineligible
Get Scholarships by Choice
Just select options and click on Find Now
INSTRUCTIONS FOR FILLING OUT THE APPLICATION FORM:
- Fill in the form using black ball point pen and write in capital letters and leave space between words
- Read the application form carefully
- Before filling the original form make photocopy and fill it first
- Submit duly completed application form to the Financial Aid Office along with supporting documents
- Furnish factual, comprehensive and authentic information in the form
- Whenever in doubt or lost, seek help from the Financial Aid Office
- Check your application for spellings, grammatical errors and factual oversight
- Keep a photocopy of the filled-in original application form for your record
- Ensure that you have attached all the required documents by putting a tick mark in checklist
- Answer all questions. Those not applicable should be marked “N/A”
- Affidavit Need to be submitted after final selection of the candidate. For family financial reporting parents/guardian may be consulted for guidance
How To Apply:
- Send your application by post or submit by hand to the admission office or focal person.
- Arrange supporting documents as per Checklist sequence .Put all amounts in Pak Rs.
- Do consult with parent(s)/guardian(s) for financial data accuracy & reliability
- For the information not present/relevant write in capital letters ‘N/A’
To apply click here
Help your friends/class fellows by sharing this scholarship with them.