Dato’ Kho Hui Meng SMU Scholarship in Singapore 2019-2020 international students
Last Date To Apply:
Citizens of All Countries are Eligible
Graduate, Master, PhD, M Phil
Field of Study:
Agriculture, Arts, Engineering, Diploma, IT and Computer Science, Medical, Management and Business, Natural and Social Sciences
About This Scholarship:
Singapore Management University offer the Dato’ Kho Hui Meng Scholarship to first year full-time undergraduates students in any degree program The purpose of this scholarship is to nurture undergraduates to be creative, reflective global citizens and future leaders devoted to creating meaningful impact in business and society.
Total stipend up to $87,400.
Period for this scholarship is four years
Full tuition fee
- Enrolled as a Full-time first year undergraduates students in any degree program
- Any nationality throughout world
- Priority for Singaporeans, Malaysians and Singapore Permanent Residents
- Outstanding academic results
- Must have leadership qualities and social skills
- Must be engaged in sports and community service activities
Scholarship Application procedure
If you consider that you are eligible for this scholarship show your interest in the Scholarship section of the online application form for admission.There is no separate scholarship application form
How To Apply:
Help your friends/class fellows by sharing this scholarship with them.