Australian National University Scholarship 2020-2021 For international students
Last Date To Apply:
Citizens of All Countries are Eligible
Field of Study:
About This Scholarship:
In search of a scholarship to support your undergrad or postgrad studies? Chancellor’s International Scholarship can be a good fit for you. Let’s explore together!
About ANU Chancellor’s International Scholarship – 2021:
ANU Scholarship is a scholarship program for international Undergrad or Postgrad students who are admitted to Australian National University. ANU is an international standard university based in Canberra, Australia. It focuses on quality in research and providing competent scholars to society. ANU Chancellor’s International Scholarship is a once-off fee waiver which may range from $10,000 to $25,000. This scholarship aims to enroll high-caliber international students, hailing from diverse regions, at Australian National University.
ANU Chancellor’s International scholarship covers various disciplines available for study at ANU. Students fulfilling the merit requirements and those who accept the academic offers are considered for a scholarship. You shall consider ANU for higher studies because it stands first in employability ranking Australia and twenty-second across the globe. It is a golden opportunity for students hailing from underdeveloped regions like South Asia, Southeast Asia, Africa, etc.
Eligible Persons for ANU Scholarship:
ANU Chancellor’s International Scholarship is for those students who fulfill the requisite conditions to enroll for their degree for the first semester in 2021 at Australian National University. This condition is valid for both undergraduate and postgraduate students aspiring to take admissions at Australian National University.
Successful candidates will join for classes in February 2021.
Categories in ANU Scholarship:
The total number of scholarships offered under the banner of ANU Chancellor’s International Scholarship is two-hundred (200). These are further subdivided into categories like:
- Applicants for Undergraduate Program
- Applicants for Postgraduate Program
- Applicants from the South-Asia region
- Applicants from the South-East Asia region
- Applicants from Africa and the Middle East
- International applicants with completed International Baccalaureate
These scholarships are distributed into various classes. Out of these:
- 25 scholarships will be offered to Undergrad candidates worth $25,000 each
- 75 scholarships for Postgrad candidates worth $15,000 each
- 50 scholarships for candidates from South Asia, worth $25,000 each
- 30 scholarships for students from South East Asia, worth $25,000 each
- 10 scholarships for students from Africa and the Middle East, worth $25,000 each
- 10 scholarships for students with IB qualification, worth $20,000 each.
Benefits of ANU Scholarship -2021:
- Once-off fee waiver
- Perks of studying at a high-ranking university
- Benefits from research and academic facilities at ANU
- Chances of securing a good job after completion of the program
- Exposure to diverse cultures and ideas at ANU campus
Areas of Scholarship:
All available postgrad, undergrad fields of study at ANU.
Eligibility Criteria (and Additional Requirements, if applicable):
Those applicants are eligible for ANU Chancellor’s International Scholarship who:
- Are international students, in or outside Australia
- Complete their undergraduate degree (in case of the postgrad program) before 2021
- Complete high school (Australian grade 12) in case of admissions at undergrad program before 2021
- Provide portfolio, in case there are additional requirements for their program
- Fulfill the condition of the required score of English proficiency (Duolingo English Test – DET, score 115, interview for those who don’t meet this condition)
- Are self-funded students admitted to ANU because scholarships are offered in the second semester?
- Aren’t funded by any organization or government for this program, must be self-funded
- Citizens of Bangladesh, Bhutan, Maldives, India, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, from the region of South Asia
- Citizens of Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Vietnam from the region of southeast Asia
- Citizens of African countries, or Bahrain, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Israel, Lebanon, Qatar, Palestine, Oman, Syria, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Turkey, Yemen from the Middle East or African region
- Who qualifies for the IB category will be considered according to those terms
- Necessary documents like identity, educational transcripts, language proficiency certificates, etc.
Applications are accepted for ANU Chancellor’s International Scholarship twice a year. Those international students eligible for admissions at ANU are offered ANU Chancellor’s International Scholarship in the second semester of their studies. There is no separate application for the scholarship. It is considered along with the admission application. The selected applicants are notified by the officials concerned.
How To Apply:
Application for ANU Chancellor’s International Scholarship can be submitted online. The link to start your application is:
Source of Information:
The information has been taken from the official webpage for ANU Chancellor’s International Scholarship, the link is given as follows:
Help your friends/class fellows by sharing this scholarship with them.