“Amazon Internships in Washington” are about the Applied Science field which offers opportunities in Speech Technologies, Computer Vision, Machine Learning, Robotics.
About this internship:
If you want to get an internship in 2021 in the fields of Speech, Robotics, Computer Vision, and Machine Learning or Deep Learning then must read complete details.
If you are such a person who loves to divide the deep problems into hard technical problems and then solve these problems in such a way that enable successful products and these products help in the improvement of the lives of people in a meaningful way then you have a chance to get this internship.
If you found that you have all the abilities describes in the above paragraphs then don’t waste your time and quickly join the research teams at Amazon A.S.A.P.
Benefits of this internship at Amazon:
Amazon research teams allow access to a Graduate intern to their large-scale datasets having images and videos in billions so that you can build large-scale machine learning systems.
What you have to do in this internship?
You have to analyze and to model the TBs (terabytes) of data in text, images, and other data formats to solve the real-world problems, translation of business, and functional requirements into the quick proofs of concept or prototypes.
Purpose of this Internship:
Amazon is looking for some smart scientists having the capacity of using a variety of domain expertise combined with machine learning and statistical techniques to invent, design, evangelize, and implement state-of-the-art solutions for never-before-solved problems.
The number of Positions and Categories of the fields:
1- Machine Learning
For Machine Learning Scientists, Amazon has multiple positions in:
- New York
Whereas some teams are hiring include:
- Automated Reasoning
- Amazon AI
- Product Graph
2- Speech and Language Technology:
Amazon is hiring in all areas of spoken language understanding:
- text-to-speech (TTS)
- Dialog Management
This Amazon internship program has multiple positions available for Speech scientists across North America.
They are currently hiring in:
- New York
While a few of the teams that are hiring currently include:
- CS Technology
- Alexa Brain
- Amazon AI (AWS AI)
- Alexa ML
3- Computer Vision and Robotics:
As for as Computer Vision and Robotics are concerned, Amazon also has multiple positions available for Computer Vision scientists in locations such as,
- California Bay-Area
- New York
- Southern California
Amazon is currently hiring for multiple teams including:
- Amazon Robotics
- Amazon AI (AWS Rekognition)
- Visual Search
- Amazon Go
Qualification For “Amazon Internships in Washington”
The following are the two types of qualifications for the selection of the candidates. Only apply if you fulfill these qualifications.
- Enrolled in a Master’s or Ph.D. degree in engineering, computer science, machine learning, operations research, statistics, or related fields.
- Experience in designing experiments and statistical analysis of results.
- Experience in understanding and ability to implement algorithms using both toolkits and self-developed code.
- Experience with Java, C++, or other programming languages, as well as with R, MATLAB, Python, or similar scripting language.
- Enrolled in a Ph.D. degree in engineering, computer science, machine learning, operations research, statistics, or related fields.
- Familiar with the core undergraduate curriculum of computer science.
- Technical fluency; comfort understanding and discussing architectural concepts and algorithms, schedule tradeoffs, and new opportunities with technical team members.
- Publications at top-tier peer-reviewed conferences or journals.
- Excellent critical thinking skills, combined with the ability to present your beliefs clearly and compellingly in both verbal and written forms.
View Official Source: Click Here
Also Check: List of Top 10 Scholarships in UK